"Summer Rec" Preview "Summer Rec" Preview

Just one complaint. I think the design of the head character the "gym coach" is a bit odd. I do not like the way his eyebrows are also shaped like crowns. Although this is great for theming and it even helps me know that this guy is *the boss* I find it disturbing on a personal level. Other then that my comments will have to wait until I see a full episode, or at least a full sketch from your program to give you further opinion. However here are some things that really stand out and make this the best thing I have seen on newgrounds today.

-Character design -The characters arehuge and exaggerated, they move smoothly, and are wonderfully drawn.

-Environment- It was a very mature choice to have the background faded while we were focused on the characters. The gym looked like a gym.

Issues
-crown brows
-I think you need to give the characters some stakes what are their motivations. (A preview should give me a sense of what I am going to see in the future.)

I still enjoyed it 5 stars!

My reaction to Rule 34 My reaction to Rule 34

fjkl

CURRENT TRENDZ!!!

1 Take 1 Loop 1 Take 1 Loop

woah

Is this ever cool. I enjoyed it and let it loop for some time.

Carr77 responds:

Thanks! The 10/10 made me happy :)

American Pokemon American Pokemon

omg lol.

Best Flash ever I have no idea where these retards are coming from.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Good but needs expansion

Interesting, good quality animation but the story line was kind of rushed towards the end, why didn't you throw in like a grey council of evil elders who would tell Orange to go fuck himself, the world must be grey!

Learn With Anna-Japanese Learn With Anna-Japanese

YAY!

Finally that song of mine seems good for something :D

Thx for using it.

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

Bad Ass

It was so awesome I had a seizure.

DBZ: Game On DBZ: Game On

good work!

Omg this made my day! Excellent work. The facial and expressive nature of this released the inner humor to hilarious levels.

Deimos and Sanford Deimos and Sanford

nice.

Pop one of my tracks in there for good measure :D

Jk hey great animation good luck in your collab.

FuckingDogg responds:

I have not collab ... I wanted to enter but not

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

I have been waiting for this.

YAY so glad you posted this up!