"Summer Rec" Preview "Summer Rec" Preview

Just one complaint. I think the design of the head character the "gym coach" is a bit odd. I do not like the way his eyebrows are also shaped like crowns. Although this is great for theming and it even helps me know that this guy is *the boss* I find it disturbing on a personal level. Other then that my comments will have to wait until I see a full episode, or at least a full sketch from your program to give you further opinion. However here are some things that really stand out and make this the best thing I have seen on newgrounds today.

-Character design -The characters arehuge and exaggerated, they move smoothly, and are wonderfully drawn.

-Environment- It was a very mature choice to have the background faded while we were focused on the characters. The gym looked like a gym.

Issues
-crown brows
-I think you need to give the characters some stakes what are their motivations. (A preview should give me a sense of what I am going to see in the future.)

I still enjoyed it 5 stars!

My reaction to Rule 34 My reaction to Rule 34

fjkl

CURRENT TRENDZ!!!

1 Take 1 Loop 1 Take 1 Loop

woah

Is this ever cool. I enjoyed it and let it loop for some time.

Carr77 responds:

Thanks! The 10/10 made me happy :)

Two Princes Two Princes

Worth Playing

Hey I just played this game, and I must say it was worth playing and an enjoyable experience. You even have a great sense of humor throughout.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Fuck

I was really really addicted then my people found religion, now they won't stop celebrating, and offing themselves. I knew I shoulda banned that book.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

I'm happy

You stuck a virtual gun to my head and told me in the chat room to 10/10 it :D

So here I am. Just kidding I srsly think they should go and shove this into the chat section. of Newgrounds it is that good and well designed. :D

Gravity Falls (spooky RMX) Gravity Falls (spooky RMX)

A fine use of reversing organs, and then this spooky melody hit me in the face I was enchanted excellent work all the best!

Syntrus

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

That's the effect I was going for^^
Thanks for the review.

Elephantus Ex Machina Elephantus Ex Machina

I liked it

Happy blipz and bloopz and an elephant an excellent robots ate my elephant type experience. Is it odd that I can relate to this track?

StefBidz responds:

I don't think it is. If you can it means I managed to do what wanted :)
Thanks !

Would Not Would Not

Rad.

It sounds very child like, kind of like something you would see in some new age indie childrens show like yo gabba gabba or something. I would call it, nelly the grumpy octagonal lizard from planet L. If you wanna talk script i'm all yours.

Fluttershy Adventures Fluttershy Adventures

good work.

I feel like I could relate to the ponies. Like they were people like you and me.

The Tone Fulps The Tone Fulps

This would be an interesting band.

Fan art is sometimes really fun. The Archies meet Newgrounds Lore I enjoyed this piece.

Faster, Dynamite! Kill! p.03 Faster, Dynamite! Kill! p.03

a

OMG Funny! I decided to check more of this series out and this one is the best good work! I am now a big fan!