View Profile Syntrus

8 art Reviews with Responses

All 47 Reviews

Is Oney’s representation of himself is that character some variety of dough boy?

Potatoman responds:

sup? Love the guns. Ryan loves you.

LiteralHat responds:

i didnt know ryan is gay

Sup gurl?

LiteralHat responds:

Sup

I like this waffle guy

JuneSSai responds:

I like you!!! (blushes hard (lol))

4/5 I like the art but I don't understand your meme. The audience needs to get the joke right away, it should be obvious. You're making me have to think to laugh therefore I'm voting for Donald Trump.

DaemonPlus responds:

Sounds like something a liberal would say.

Where's puking guy? Actually I clicked your link and noticed the puking guy doesn't have a name.. Who is the Puking guy?

ChazDude responds:

Clarification: Puking was not notable enough to warrant inclusion within the character bios, sadly :(

Of what I saw of the first frame it looked cool. Unfortunately this websites art portal doesn’t seem to have that simple animation capability yet. The art portal is for stills. The millisecond I saw still beats the hell out of a bunch of this stuff though.

BrennanDownhill responds:

Yeah you are totally right, when I first watched it after posting it seemed to work fine. That was definitely a fluke. I looks it plays the whole thing 1/5 times you click on it. I think I may upload the 3 clips separately. Thanks for the feed back very helpful!

I hate mondays...

woah its a comic like Garfield in every way.

But srsly I though the art was good and the style was very professional. If this is indeed an ongoing series I will be looking forward to more.

Sirkowski responds:

Thanks :-)

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male