Syntrus

12 Art Reviews w/ Response

All 58 Reviews

0 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

I wouldn’t dream of comparing her to anyone else don’t worry. :)

TriangleMom responds:

Aaahh bless you Syntrus <33

Is Oney’s representation of himself is that character some variety of dough boy?

Potatoman responds:

sup? Love the guns. Ryan loves you.

LiteralHat responds:

i didnt know ryan is gay

Sup gurl?

LiteralHat responds:

Sup

I like this waffle guy

JuneSSai responds:

I like you!!! (blushes hard (lol))

4/5 I like the art but I don't understand your meme. The audience needs to get the joke right away, it should be obvious. You're making me have to think to laugh therefore I'm voting for Donald Trump.

DaemonPlus responds:

Sounds like something a liberal would say.

Where's puking guy? Actually I clicked your link and noticed the puking guy doesn't have a name.. Who is the Puking guy?

ChazDude responds:

Clarification: Puking was not notable enough to warrant inclusion within the character bios, sadly :(

Heeeey I saw this being made on draw pile!

Wafflesmash responds:

heck yea man i remember u were there when i did parts of it.

Of what I saw of the first frame it looked cool. Unfortunately this websites art portal doesn’t seem to have that simple animation capability yet. The art portal is for stills. The millisecond I saw still beats the hell out of a bunch of this stuff though.

BrennanDownhill responds:

Yeah you are totally right, when I first watched it after posting it seemed to work fine. That was definitely a fluke. I looks it plays the whole thing 1/5 times you click on it. I think I may upload the 3 clips separately. Thanks for the feed back very helpful!

Cool Bunny

I don't know anything about art but I know that you can't go wrong with a kickass landscape and a bunny wielding a sword. :D

ErikMcClure responds:

Awesome, thanks :D

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male