View Profile Syntrus

89 Movie Reviews

This is a really good YouTube unboxing tutorial.

woah I know a bunch of these creators, cool. I know I'm not supposed to play favorites with my buddies but Taco Pugs is the best. The music was really solid, the musician(s) managed to keep the score interesting, and diverse.

Loved the part where the kid screamed. 10/10

Joe-Mega responds:

Lol I know two things in life. Bad meme and funny scream.

44 Game Reviews

what a guy!

what would it take to make the fish flail around? I want to see the fish flail around like a real fish.

Worth Playing

Hey I just played this game, and I must say it was worth playing and an enjoyable experience. You even have a great sense of humor throughout.

476 Audio Reviews

Most artists can't even turn in a lump of crap, they get into a zone of not liking their own music out of fear of what others may think. By the way this isn't a lump of crap, this is a very well executed well conceived track. It has this great Halloween vibe to it. You just gotta sell people on it! Your music matters! You matter, please keep creating music!

Avals responds:

I don't know, looking back, I was in not a good place yesterday and it really effected my decision making. I might just take a break for a few months and then see how I feel.

A very atmospheric instrumental reminiscent of the music on NCIS. Pro!

cute!

28 Art Reviews

Joe-Mega really does give the character a personality, in this depiction he brings the character to life it's just as I asked! I love the Jabba the Hut Trump, and the Crypt Keeper Biden, just lots of fun.

Great work! posted it in front page suggestion thread!

I actively award this to people.

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

31, Male