Posted by Syntrus - December 16th, 2018
Not only do I take comissions, but I happen to have access to an entire discord full of electronic music and urban hip hop heavy weights for your musical needs, I also have a vast network of musicians vetted for excellence that I can connect you to, we operate outside of the usual suspects with their weird stupid hang ups of "tuning music to the universe" and "normalizing everything" . Trust me there are some weirdos out there that will take your money and not deliver.
Combined we have many years of media experience and musical expermentation under our belts. We don't do midi rips, we write our notation right on to the grid. As we are a DIY movement our rates are reasonable, depending on project scale. We mainly specialize in electro synthwave progressive house and EDM, however we are expanding our network and skillset to encapsulate other urban, rock, and even comedy based genres.
Creator of Operation Flying Blue Heron
Posted by Syntrus - December 6th, 2018
I've become a senile old internet grandpa, but let me try my best to help you guys, because I see a morality problem with the core user base the old guard, the ride or die NGers that needs to be addressed. These are my pitches for rules loose guidlines on how to better engage with people.
1) Don't go after people for things they are born with.
2) There is no right way to be.
3) Stop using your tragedy circumstances as armour, build armour around your tragedy. ( I am very guilty of this)
4) Practice your craft everyday
5) Music/Art/Flash/Comedy/Drama should not be correct. Once you free yourself from the idea of it being correct it can be anything.
6) Don’t be Deadmau5 (I mean by all means try to make music like Deadmau5 just don’t become Deadmau5 in mentality if you are a DIY musician.)
7) Don't go to internet trolls like me with your emotional problems they'll/we''ll destroy you.
8) Everything is beautiful if you would just open your damn eyes, be like that dude on that one simpsons, marges art teacher. Yea sure not everyone can paint Ringo like Marge, but everything really is beautiful in it's own way.
Professor Lombardo the ideal person. The person certain old guard movements have made it impossible to be here.
9) Revenge is always possible better to at least try to be kind, but take action if necessary don't slave for others and don't accept bullshit.
10) Revenge will eventually destroy you. take your punishment you petty dick/vagina.
11) No one knows what the hell they are doing or talking about. don't stress.
12) "The same people that say fake it till you make it, say keep it real." Ice T.
Links to My Musics Across the Internet
My Weird Video Shit
MY Newgrounds EPENIS/EVagina Stinks!
I have a linkedin as well, lol I'm sure you can find it.
On the day that I get a sense that this website has normalized into what feels like an ideal or at least a happy medium again I will return and submit in a more regular fashion, until then I have achieved my checklist of Newgrounds goals for 2018.
In the past I have been a major jerk asshole, I strive every day to change, but it's a journey!
Yours in big dick/vagina energy! Motherfuck the haters
Posted by Syntrus - January 12th, 2010
Posted by Syntrus - December 24th, 2009
I am participating in the T-Pain on indaba. That is one of many submissions I will be making.