View Profile Syntrus

All 485 Audio Reviews

256 w/ Responses

intresting

i think this track on its own really worked u didn't need a million rmx's all named go and rmxing somthing from pokemon. This is the version of go that really worked in my opinion.
8/10
5/5
Farwell zerolevel out hit me back.

I like a nice original track

make the diversity more intresting still an intresting track. The beat isn't really great the synth work was magnififcent though. try learning an more stable beat.
8/10
5/5

Farwell Zerolevel out. ps hit me back

BMC-Audio responds:

i already reviewed you, thanks for understanding this was one of my earlier songs, i appreciate the critism and compliments.

Intresting

That synth that was really original had my head boppin.try to fight the urge to use those sytrus vst arp presets they are pretty kick ass though. Yo that guitar was really intresting.
7/10

Farewell
ZeroLevel Out Ps hit me back

Bigfoot-Tunes responds:

Thanks a bunch. I know those arps could use a bit more tweeking and originality. I'm glad you like the guitar solo :D

yeah

cool beatz i don't know a hell of a lot bout rap but i know what i like this is the shit peace syntrus out (0_0)

Y orr

I firs heard this on the ng mag audio box. Just wanted to let you know you did great. Peace syntrus out (0_0)

DavidOrr responds:

I didn't even know it was on the audio box, thanks for pointing it out!

Px9

I just realised i never have given you a review.

the beat was real crisp

Watch your clarity. try to work on making everything tuned together. The tune itself is just great. The beat and base are really nifty and have mad clarity. Try to make stuff sound a bit clearer next time. Overall though great work Peace syntrus out (0_0)

G9 responds:

Thanks man... I went crazy, layering around like that. Some of the instruments just did not melodically mix... no matter what octave I put it at, it sounded offkey. Thanks for the tips!

G9

pretty good

Lots of neat blips and bytes. The best way to describe this track is a computer malfunction on the carosel ride. Nivce job i hoe to hear more in the future Peace Syntrus out (0_0) Ps hit me back.

crodian responds:

Thanks for the review, but I think you're talking about a different song..."Oh No, Confusion!" perhaps? "Too Little, Too Late" has slim-to-none blips and/or bytes.

Very cool

I Really like an original track in VG it doesn't happen enough just excellent stuff you have cooked up lordzedd. Peace syntrus out (0_0) ps hit me back if you want.

old skool

It's odd i just abandoned a similiar project with some similiar sounds. This track makes feel bad about abandoning said track. this is intresting great work XD

DJCityScape responds:

i almost didn't finish this, i made the beat a few weeks ago and i couldn't figure out what to do with it. yesterday i made all the other parts and assembled it.

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male