View Profile Syntrus

256 audio Reviews with Responses

All 485 Reviews

This is so friggin rad!

Vista-Sound13 responds:

Same for you, my pal! Thank you and a half lol! :D

Great beat

VariableGR responds:

Thanks dude! Gracias por escuchar 💜😊

You guys let Konner sing in his condition, so brave.

Potatoman responds:

That was me singing

I'm getting some 80s action film vibes cheers!

RealMrSnuggles responds:

It's probably from the bongos lol

Dang you're really layering it out, and doing sub melodies now. This is radtastical. 10 floppys out of 10

HoBoKaNG responds:

Thanks!! Floppies ftw.

five out of five favorited this is intense! Great job!

Father-of-Death responds:

hey! five out of five review! you are awesome! :)

It feels so real and metallic and brassy, don't let anyone get a magnet too close to this one. Reminds me of old James Bond action type grooves! I enjoyed this!

Joe-Mega responds:

You are too kind!

Most artists can't even turn in a lump of crap, they get into a zone of not liking their own music out of fear of what others may think. By the way this isn't a lump of crap, this is a very well executed well conceived track. It has this great Halloween vibe to it. You just gotta sell people on it! Your music matters! You matter, please keep creating music!

Avals responds:

I don't know, looking back, I was in not a good place yesterday and it really effected my decision making. I might just take a break for a few months and then see how I feel.

Those Ws make me laugh.

Chao-Patel responds:

I like that.

When I listen to music I always like to think of ways it would be used in like film or television. A good listen a bunch of guitars, and some sort of moody atmospheric in the background to keep things interesting. This track gives me end of the day vibes. The hard battle has been fought, now it's time to kick back with your mates at the pub. This would make great end credits music for an indie film.

pitbulljones responds:

Cheers bro. I love the imagery.

I will be working a new mix at some point. 5 separate guitar parts is a fucker to mix lol. Thank you for the kind review

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male