View Profile Syntrus

All 45 Game Reviews

8 w/ Responses

lol

tom? or sorry nene how long did it take you to set all of this up? nice work silly little joke flash.

My hands still flash

This game is absolutely enhanced by the achievments.

level 13 was near impossible

things should never spawn kill :(

Classic Arcade Action

Thx a lot for using zero level in your menu screen. Heat wave is a nifty game :)

Cool Game

I love defense games and this one is fabulous. Gratz on the DaiIy third place and I would like to thank you for the use of my song.

sweet

I was having a bad day then i made a slide for the guys skull out of his limbs. I feel much better now. Excellent work I commend you on your efforts I only hope we can make Mr. Ragdoll speak next time.

Cool lil red guys!

Hey Ive got a brand new track that would suit this game.

Anyways

Excellent work this thing unlike most flash games was actually beatable. The art was great and I loved the ships and explosions and the fx.

Aw thats a lot of my life I can't get bak

meh thats ok i guess you got at me at 50 with the damn math question

Well I was the guy that invented coca cola alright

Thx for the shout in the credits lol. I really like the way you interpreted my music its often being used in strange madness flash thx for using it here. Intresting game the cat was pretty cool.

KennySheep responds:

Thank the other member of my group for that. She insisted I put in a cat.

I love your song!

good but it needs music

Hey feel free to browse my audio for some music or maybe the audio portal. It was a little boring without a song or two to liven things up. Other then that I thought it was ok good job.

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male