View Profile Syntrus

All 45 Game Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Hey great pong game well prgramed

I f your looking for audio come check out my page great work Peace Syntrus out (0_0)

Neat

An opening cinematic would have added a lot other then that I like the premise and it was well executed and original Good JOB!

Snubby responds:

Thanks a lot. I didn't think of that, but it is a good idea ^.^

I knew it

I knew zenon was gay.. absolutely excellent work a very fun game.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

You already knew? I'd only just found out!

Not Dumb

Give us some bad guys to shoot with the (A) and (S) key. Il ove the music xd lol lol. Good luck man.

Thx

this thing is killer
thats my newest track put that number into the lil id tag box and check it out guys.

Thx so much for this tool its killer

Yo

I think we all respect mindchamber for the quality of flash submitted i think this is the worst out of all the flash you have made. If everyones worst looked like this though the flash portal would be doing a lot better.

yo thx for using my track

there is a sound glitch where my track started to mix with other tracks. Great game though it was quite funny. Thx for using my favorite track ZERO LEVEL. Great work peace syntrus out (0_0)

pretty good

i like PX9 a lot but could u use some more unheardof audio next time. Px9 is over used. Other then there is nothing wrong with the flash its pretty good.

great but

you need to give daft punk credit for the audio

good work

really good choice of audio artist flashburns always pretty kicken check my audio if u like peace syntrus out (0_0)

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male