Syntrus

108 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

well ok

i like the clock crew and i like how the cookie wants to mack the milk peace syntrus out (0_0) ps if u have time hit me back

ReNaeNae responds:

thanks love and happiness (~_0) ps my mom taught me not to hit but i can get someone else to smack you around if you'd like

very cool

i enjoyed it had some stick figure goodness which i got a real kick out of please feel free to check out my audio peace Syntrus out (0_0)

groovin

cool sorta music video thing i don't get or comprehend wut prompted it but it was really cool great work ps please don't be afraid to hit me back or to check out my audio peace syntrus out (0_0)

Rule responds:

Thanks.
The whole Idea was to make it as stupid, and cool as can be, because that'll be the whole idea of the show.

hahaahah

Look out emmeral's career will probably turn out like this i'd say the odds are somthing like 1/10 peace syntrus out (0_0) PS don't be afraid to check my stuff out

PBM responds:

Syntrus,
Thanks for the review bro.
Also, I checked out your audio and I dig it. Im going to use one of your songs in one of my movies.
Ill be using the Warp 3212 one. Its hot.
Thanks again!

Uh oh

I think a very funny line at the end of it said by the user would be Aw shit time to call technical support! Other then that this is gunning for top spot in my favorite submissions great work and don't be afraid to hit me back Peace syntrus out (0_0)

Very cool

You get mass style points very cool i loved the use of trance in this FLash its from the audio portal is it not I liked this due to originality please hit me back Peace syntrus out (0_0)

Zany

Ver very ver Zany peace syntrus out (0_0)

This is cool

I really loved the sound and the feel of this tunesky if u need some pretty good audio of this nature i've got a track u may want to hear search me up on the ap. SRY about the self add anyways this is just neato i think that cats crazy movement will stay in my brain all night thx for putting time and effort into your flash Peace syntrus out (0_0)

Probably one......

one of the best things coming in on the portal i would love to see an expanded version just great quality here peace syntrus out ps him my audio back

It made my foot fall asleep

but i don't agree with wut my feet have to say lazy basterds peace syntrus out (0_0)

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male