Syntrus

108 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

wow

how do you right for somthing like this? take the original script chop it up and piece it back together? Ever since harvey birdman things have been going in this kinda direction. its a direction i'm pleased to see!

Hey good work

Yo man good work i would have like the mouth to close at some point or somthing. the toof with the fro looks like a nose. Hey check out my audio mr swetty ass peace syntrus out (0_0)

MACception responds:

I'm...simotaneously confused and honored by this review...Thanks? :D

um

good but klinda like watching wet cardboard. I am glad weebl kicked it up a lot later on in his career. peace syntrus out (0_0)

BlueHippo responds:

:( you're confused sir :(

cool

i think the dudes neede to do just a bit more it was very pleasing to the eyes and if there was somone i would want make me a music vid it would be u. gotta love that snail

very cool

this is very nifty i reccomend it peace syntrus out (0_0)

cool

the part with the bear gave me a wicked seizure

UberAoC responds:

That's what everyone else is telling me! Thanks for watching!

yo use some sounds

other then the obvious lack of sound i like the humour in this. u should look for some loops off of NG audio portal peace syntrus out (0_0)

piggypup responds:

hmm..perhaps....

cool

congrats on the front page now that your madness series has come to a close wut will u do?? check my audio if u need inspiration lol (I know u won't but i thought i'd ask anyways)

ok i can rate this one and feel better

verry cool i liked this a lot better then the last one

COol

Thats exactly wut i do when i play halo Peace syntrus out (0_0)

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male