Syntrus

108 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

the goth kids will think this is deep.

Spoiler A boulder shows up and crushes Ray kinda like that old cartoon but, It’s technically excellent, it’s even 3D with tape effects. So if that’s what your looking for it delivers.

I’ve never played the new animal crossing so I have no idea who Ray is.. it needs context who is Ray? Why did he deserve to die? Best wishes.

Hidden-Maverick responds:

It's the fact He's got too popular

Yo the Lobster is keeping up with the current affairs. SJW's do be like that about mildly offensive nothings. This is stylish! Keep at it Lobster!

First??? Holy moly this show is still going! Damn they are so high! What does she see in him?

Haha! I have only ever played final fantasy 1. I think they should have stopped with 1. I played final fantasy 1 when I was but a tyke at my babysitters house, so I don’t get the reference. Ha Ha! Did Cloud or whatever? The gay anime dude with the sword is named Cloud right? Ha Ha, Did Cloud jab his buddy in the dick with that big honkin sword in the video game? Is that canonical or some sort of in joke? If so that’s a cold ass honky. Congrats on daily second place. Ha Ha!

I didn’t know Neil was a creationist.

I feel like I can relate

CapaciousSpace responds:

Truuuuuuuuuu

Can we give Lusin some love guys? this took so much work and you can tell! The motion is so fluid and the characters are so original!

Just one complaint. I think the design of the head character the "gym coach" is a bit odd. I do not like the way his eyebrows are also shaped like crowns. Although this is great for theming and it even helps me know that this guy is *the boss* I find it disturbing on a personal level. Other then that my comments will have to wait until I see a full episode, or at least a full sketch from your program to give you further opinion. However here are some things that really stand out and make this the best thing I have seen on newgrounds today.

-Character design -The characters arehuge and exaggerated, they move smoothly, and are wonderfully drawn.

-Environment- It was a very mature choice to have the background faded while we were focused on the characters. The gym looked like a gym.

Issues
-crown brows
-I think you need to give the characters some stakes what are their motivations. (A preview should give me a sense of what I am going to see in the future.)

I still enjoyed it 5 stars!

fjkl

CURRENT TRENDZ!!!

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male