Syntrus

108 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Good Work

YES a new madness with even more interesting developments.

hmmmm

My music never really made it until it was used in a kitty krew flash :).

actually this was pretty funny more pics plz.

Peace Love Syntrus Out. (0_0)

uhh ghosts and ghoblins

that game is impossible for my fat fingers but it doesn't mean I don't know what u are talking about good work!

Its cute

I think you were right for submitting this it could turn into an e trend given some lucky throws I liked it!

Best Flash eva

The song was just so catchy I must have looped it a million times good stuff.

neato

One thing I noticed was the rabbits speech he kept going mmm mhmm it was lil distracting but its like on of those speech inpdmnts that makse somone really noticable. Your voice actor or you made a great choice when you did that cheers great story. PEace Syntrus out (0_0)

This was excellent

A very high quality piece of work... and the twist in the story line at the end, Excellent work. Peace Syntrus Out (0_0)

Hey man I like your style

Weird short and sweet just like my music. Definantly a good combo here gjob!

LOL

Dude i made a song called fleep way before this existed.

Beyond-Insanity-666 responds:

Well the strangest thing is, Fleep is not a word, yet it is actually said in many different times used in many different ways, but if you google fleep the biggest thing is a comic about some terroist ( i had no idea of fleep beofre that) also some "Fleep Flash" (some french crap flashes, i wouldn't worry about it) well anyway the point is, Fleep is everywhere, just have open you eyes 0.o lol

adorable

first rate work just loved the lil match the look and feel is really good your classic cartoony sounds were very relevant. Hey yo great work you have a great imagination Peace syntrus out (0_0)

Wonchop responds:

Word to yo mama

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male