Syntrus

108 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

2 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

intresting work.

i urge u please and get some people behind u in this use some more unique trax i like a good px9 track as the next guy but there is so much mor out there for the love of god let some other audio artists break through. Other then that the graphics were good and the overall look was very sharp.. Just use beter AUDIO PX9 is over used.

Ivanovitch responds:

I wanted to show there's more use to ParagonX9 music then madness tributes and stickmen flash.

next time...

personally Attack px9 please XD

This was a structurally sound very good flash cartoon great work g's. That'll show them trendwhores.

Radioactive24 responds:

never heard of him/her/it

- Radioactive24

heh i love the premise.

i have some kind of disorder so i love to see the same thing again and again. the mole movement in this one was way more rapid lol. great work this reminds me of good old earthbound wut a weird game it was. Peace syntrus out (0_0)

hahahahha

I laughed my ass off. Great Work.

ok

use somthing other the px9 may i suggest gorebasterd music or somthing by me? most definantly expand it and give it an animated host.

WOOH

Very funny i liked it good sense of funny.

hahahahahahahahahah

This was so funny the whole premise was funny. I like that you didn't have to go over the top to make this one really cool good work XD

Tuovila responds:

Thanks! I'm really surprised how well this was received! ^^

why is it?

That every flash seems to be drawn by the same guy. I wanna see some new looking charachtars. other then that this was satisfactory.

eddsworld responds:

because it WQAS DRAWN BY THE SAME GUY.

heh not bad.

the humor was a lil shitty. but heh this wasn't bad at all. Try to get your voice actors through puberty. Peace syntrus out (0_0) Good work

fadedshadow responds:

thanks buddy

lol

and the parodies keep coming.

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male