View Profile Syntrus

256 w/ Responses

Those Ws make me laugh.

Chao-Patel responds:

I like that.

This is a 90s era top 40s style jam. HOLY SHIT!!!

When I listen to music I always like to think of ways it would be used in like film or television. A good listen a bunch of guitars, and some sort of moody atmospheric in the background to keep things interesting. This track gives me end of the day vibes. The hard battle has been fought, now it's time to kick back with your mates at the pub. This would make great end credits music for an indie film.

pitbulljones responds:

Cheers bro. I love the imagery.

I will be working a new mix at some point. 5 separate guitar parts is a fucker to mix lol. Thank you for the kind review

This is ultra cool. Pitbull Jones is one of those artists that can give you a full on experience
with a high production value, in a short amount of time. Well done.

pitbulljones responds:

You are too kind. I appreciate it, i'm working on refining this too.

This is atmospheric, this is very melodic, and it left me wanting more, hoping you complete the full tune. It comes in and catches the ear, the synths just sort of wash over the listener, good stuff.

pitbulljones responds:

Thanks mate, i am working on a full track. Hopefully it will hold up.

Woah Rig submitted! This is intensely satisfying.

This is an absolutely fantastic time to release calm music.

The Real Mr.Snuggles, has feelings and stands up. A very nice groove, and it did turn out nice and happy, it sounds like some sort of lost industrial level in a side scrolling sonic team video game. You'll certainly get the attention of the crowd on this website.

Reminds me of a space game soundtrack piece. Nice drum work nice atmosphere left me wanting more.

Cheers ears!

Yea dog this is a great song! 🐶

RealMrSnuggles responds:

Thanks dude

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male