View Profile Syntrus

256 w/ Responses

This shit is hot!

RealMrSnuggles responds:

Thank you!

This is soo UK. I like your move over to fat cheese synths and would highly encourage a continuation in this style.

pitbulljones responds:

Thanks bro, we will see what the future brings. This built itself over 2 hours. Cheese has a place.

You have improved so much fantastic work keep at it!

Extend your worth it!

Slow it down a bit and you could get a hipster indie song out of it. Not that I don’t like it in its current form. It’s good!

Very 80s fashion show! It’s pretty rad.

Mich responds:

I don't really see the association (likely because I've never witnessed an 80s fashion show), but I'll take it. Thanks!

This is the type of thing one hears in the background of a documentary film.

This is very expressive anime campfire music. Great job!

I've got an idea for an ad for this song. It would be one of those write in ads like in the paper.

"Entry level progressive rock opening music seeks laser artist and planetarium for people to get baked in."

I think if you retool this a bit with a heavier kick and even more anticipatory hype you could be sitting on an opening track, like Sirius by the Alan Parsons Project. That's what the 90s bulls would run out to. Keep your eyes on the fricken laser beams!

5\5

A wonderful review!

It's so basic right now, i was going to delete it, but fuck it.

I can do stoner rock blindfolded, you have shown me the way :)

You ever see Vice News? this sounds like the backing track to a Vice News segment. Trippy moving around music. I love that sort of thing! Great work! Some rubber ass bass or possibly synth bass would be a great addition to this piece. Have a five my dude!

pitbulljones responds:

Strangely enough no. It's a whole channel here.I'm glad you like it. I'm aiming for bass and a vocal on this. Then i'll see where I can take it. But definitely slap/rubber bass, guitar not synth.

thanks bro

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male