View Profile Syntrus

All 485 Audio Reviews

256 w/ Responses

Wait what did I inspire? Great track!

Good beat.

Sounds good

Very clean. Very relaxing I’d excpect nothing less.

you teaching black market art therapy back here? Nice 👍🏻

THIS IS MY JAM!

slowfreq responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoy it.

Did they pull it off? The poster? If I had a coffee shop I would definitely let you post your poster on my bulletin board. Thanks so much for being a good sport I'll get some more friends to come here and give it a listen.

You have met the requirements very well, I loooooved the low end and the bongo drum work and I can drink coffee to this!! Sax is a little squeaky which is well its a genre problem so great work. All I want to do, is sit around and drink coffee. I need a life.

GreyHooves responds:

Thanks for the comment and the theme! I'd love to use saxophone more often, but the ones I have aren't the best to work with.
Enjoy your coffee :P

Why is the score so damn low? It’s pretty good. I like the sci fi sound effects has a vintage Oakland vibe to it.

Void responds:

Eh, it's not a big deal. I didn't put any effort into making it. Glad you enjoy it though!

Rystar vibes. Long Arm newt strangling energy. (play Rystar or that is unnecessarily lewd.)
I

Well balanced, smooth calm chill. At some points sort of quiet to draw you in then loud loud drop, playing it a bit fast and loose like a rebel! Great work kicking everyone’s ass.

klru27 responds:

Thank you for listening and thank you for your compliment!!

Musician, Broadcaster, Evil Robot.

Male